Don't worry, you can contact us directly:
||Problem with Espionage
- The version of Espionage that you were using. (You should be using the latest version)
- A complete description of what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- All logs associated with the problem. (See below...)
Perhaps the single-most helpful thing you can do to help us
fix the problem you're having is to include any logs from Espionage.
You can watch a video on how to do this by clicking this text, or following these instructions:
- Open the Console application (use Spotlight to find it), and from the File menu, open the system log file:
- Select all of the messages associated with Espionage:
- Check the time-stamps on them to make sure they are the correct messages.
Copy (⌘-c) these messages and paste (⌘-v) them into the email that you send to us,
along with a description of what you were doing when the problem occurred.